[DRBD-user] /usr/local/var/run/drbd: No such file or directory

Wolfgang Routschka wolfgang.routschka at drumedar.de
Mon Apr 15 16:56:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

first time on start drbd in /usr/local/var/run/drbd drbd want to create symlinks to global configuration file and drbd-resource config file - I created the folder and restart drbd resource  and solved

ls -l /usr/local/var/run/drbd/
insgesamt 0
drbd-minor-0.conf -> /usr/local/etc/drbd.conf
drbd-resource-drbd0.conf -> /usr/local/etc/drbd.conf

greetings

Wolfgang