[DRBD-user] Not able to test Automatic split brain recovery policies

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Thu Apr 11 22:53:20 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 04/10/2013 07:57 AM, Shailesh Vaidya wrote:
> after-sb-1pri discard-secondary;

chiming in on Dan's final comment: I hope you are aware that this
setting can potentially destroy (lots of) valuable data, if for any
reason the nodes reconnect and the one with the more recent dataset
happens to be secondary.

Discard-zero-changes is really the only safe policy. You may want to
look at "consensus" for the 1pri case.

HTH,
Felix