[DRBD-user] drbd reporting global section conflict

Equipe de Informática ifchinfo at unicamp.br
Tue Apr 9 00:31:18 CEST 2013

Hello friends.
I'm trying to make my first drbd configuration work.
My linux distro is OpenSue 12.3.
I tried installing drbd by yast/zypper wich brings me version 8.3 and
tried after manual install using version 8.4.
My problem is: drbd is not accepting global section in drbd.conf, even
when I use the minimal configuration avaliable in manual.
Everytime I get the message below.
drbd.d/global_common.conf:1: conflicting use of global section 'global' ...
drbd.d/global_common.conf:1: global section 'global' first used here.
There are not two global section definitions. There is only one.
When I cut and paste the global section from the global_common.conf to
drbd.conf on /etc I get the same message.
I cant find any clue about this problem neither I can understand what is
causing this behavior.
May I get some help from you?
Regards,
Gilsberty

P.S.: I'm sorry if the message is duplicated.