[DRBD-user] incompatible after-sb-0pri settings

Lonni J Friedman netllama at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 21:32:19 CEST 2012

Greetings,
I'm running version 8.3.11 on two Fedora16-x86_64 systems.  I'm trying
to get split-brain configured per the official dox, but its not
working.  When I adjust the resource, it bombs out, and in dmesg, I
see:
incompatible after-sb-0pri settings

and my primary ended up in Standalone state, with the secondary in WFConnection.

Here's what i've got in /etc/drbd.d/r0.res :
########
resource r0 {
        device    /dev/drbd0;
        disk      /dev/sdb1;
        meta-disk internal;
        handlers {
                split-brain "/usr/lib/drbd/notify-split-brain.sh root";
        }
        net {
                after-sb-0pri discard-least-changes;
                after-sb-1pri discard-secondary;
                after-sb-2pri disconnect;
        }
        syncer {
                rate 30M;
                verify-alg sha1;
                csums-alg md5;
        }
        on farm-ljf0 {
                address   10.31.99.165:7789;
        }
        on farm-ljf1 {
                address   10.31.99.166:7789;
        }
}
########

I don't understand how this is incompatible.  At least the
documentation doesn't make any mention of what would make this
incompatible.