[DRBD-user] GFS2 freezes

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Wed Oct 31 10:43:12 CET 2012

Hi,

so you're building an active-active cluster via WAN? That requires guts.

Do the services run on physical hardware or in virtual machines? In the
latter case, it should be quite possible to implement fencing through
the virtualization layer (vmware was mentioned earlier in this thread,
but nothing really specific).

Cheers,
Felix