[DRBD-user] IO Error Logging

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Sun Oct 7 18:08:42 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 10/07/2012 05:46 PM, Andrew Eross wrote:
> I can change from open vswitch to normal linux bridging with
> "xe-switch-network-backend bridge" on XenServer, so what the heck let's
> see if that does some magic here.

meh, that seems a little exaggerated to me.

Doesn't Xenserver allow you to un-bridge eth1 for good? I assume it's a
dedicated DRBD NIC, so there is no point in adding it to *any* bridge,
vanilla or ovs. (I went on a limb here of course - I just assume that
eth1 is the one device in xenbr1.)

Glad that worked for you, though.

Cheers,
Felix