[DRBD-user] IO Error Logging

Dan Barker dbarker at visioncomm.net
Sun Oct 7 15:22:19 CEST 2012

My system logs them with timestamps. They just happen to be relative to boot
time. I dmtime say "dmtime 12345" and see the real time stamp.

cat >> /usr/local/bin/dmtime << "EOF"
date --date=@$((($(date --date="$(ls -ld  --time-style="+%Y-%m-%d %H:%M"
/proc/1|awk '{print $6,$7}')" +"%s") + $1)))
EOF

You may need to muck with the script to make it match your system's
peculiarities; shown is for Debian.

Dan