[DRBD-user] More than two nodes in one level

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Oct 2 21:15:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 16:21:31 +0200 (CEST)
raulhp at ugr.es wrote:
> I have seen in the Roadmap in www.drbd.org, that DRBD version 9 will
> include support for "More than two nodes in one level (ie without
> stacking device)." Is an implementation is similiar to "Three-way
> replication" of version 8.4?

Given that "three way replication" in 8.X is achieved by stacking
resources, I can say (without knowing the implementation) that "more
then two nodes in once level (ie without stacking)" in drbd9 is
different to three-way replication in drbd8.

> Where I can see more information including the implementation of more
> than two nodes in one level.

Given that drbd9 is still in the works, your best bet would be to look
at the development-tree.

Have fun,

Arnold