[DRBD-user] What can cause ": I shall become SyncTarget, but I am primary!'

John Anthony chirayithaj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:44:15 CET 2012

Quick clarification on the question :-
One side is Primary and the other side is Secondary when this message
occurs. So not a split brain situation.

But the secondary side has gone through a cycle of Secondary->Primary
(validate date)->Secondary. Issue is that there are multiple DRBD devices
involved and, and not all of them give this issue.

-JA