[DRBD-user] dedicated network connection

Mark Deneen mdeneen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 21:08:29 CET 2012

I'd just like to note that we've had some trouble with certain NICs in
which the adapter resets itself.  In this situation, funny things can
happen with DRBD depending on how you are set up.  A switch in the middle
keeps the link active on both nodes and can be used to prevent such a
situation.

With that being said, which NICs are you guys using in your setups?  Are
you happy with them?

-M