[DRBD-user] see replicated data

agag rysic at vp.pl
Thu May 31 22:30:12 CEST 2012

Thank you for your great exhaustive answer!

At the moment I'm testing some HA solutions. We have many different critical
applications in company and only safety is backup and Raids. I dream about
fully replicated operating system - if whole server crashes, then another is
working in few second break. Solution which doesn't depend on application (I
know that it is difficult but finding solution for every application is more
difficult ;) ).
At the moment the best looks visualization + DRBD for that purpose - if I am
right, I can use /dev/drbd as drive for virtual machine and if primary host
crashes, then start secondary virtual machine with its synchronized drive...