[DRBD-user] Machine recycle causes drbd init to hang

John Anthony chirayithaj at gmail.com
Mon May 14 20:09:55 CEST 2012

All:

In our use case - we would like the devices to come up in "disconnected"
state - the state at which the machine was recycled and the peer is
disconnected to.

Init bring up devices in cs:WFConnection state and since the peer will not
connect, subsequent parts of the init sequence does not run.

Will look into the script, but wondering if there are any quick hits for
this.

-JA