[DRBD-user] a latency problem ( kernel:3.0.13 and drbd-8.3.12 )

Csurai Akos akos.csurai at ericsson.com
Mon May 14 09:57:10 CEST 2012

Thanks your comment Zev,

We are about to elaborate an latency-intensive measurement scenario
with both default SLES configurations (SLES10 and SLES11SP2)
and we plan to share the result with this list.

Akos

p.s.

As I reckon 8.2.6 drbd can not be compiled with the 3.0.x kernel,
and I guess that 8.3.12 won't be compiled with 2.16.x kernel  too
I hope we can find some kernel (or NFS or drbd) configuration option
that help a bit.