[DRBD-user] openfiler HA

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:46:10 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Elias Chatzigeorgiou <echatzig at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dennis,
>    what makes you think openfiler is dead? I believe there are many shops
> that rely on OF for a quick storage solution.
>
>     Having said that, what would you propose as an alternative (that also
> includes a decent UI for starters) ?

As an alternative (I know about) there's LCMC GUI, it works with Openfiler
or any other distro dead or alive :), it can configure Corosync, Pacemaker
and DRBD, it can be embedded as an applet to the web configuration
interface, but unfortunately it still needs SSH connection to the cluster
nodes at the moment.

Rasto

--
Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc