[DRBD-user] Quick heads-up in case you see us disappearing from the list (was Re: Switch from MD to DRBD)

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Thu Mar 22 16:29:10 CET 2012

Hi List,

Right now there is a simple policy for the public forums which include
the mailing list and IRC, which basically says: use common sense.

In the coming days, we will update this text to provide additional clarity,
especially when it comes to Commercial Solicitation.

We confirm that the content in this thread does not violate current policy,
and that it will be okay with the updated and clarified policy as well.

LINBIT has lived by the open source way for over 10 years, and
will remain dedicated to the foundation that helped build the DRBD
community to what it is today. Any questions or suggestions are greatly
appreciated! - Please contact us: office at linbit.com

Best,
 Phil
--
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-50, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82

DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.