[DRBD-user] missing scripts or do I have to make them by myself?

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Mon Mar 19 18:04:23 CET 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Carlos Xavier
<cbastos at connection.com.br> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> We have an old cluster made of OCFS2 running over DRBD using the heartbeat
> protocol. Now we are moving to DRBD + OCFS2 + Pacemaker.
> Following the steps from the user's manual I tried to make this
> configuration:
>
> disk {
>       fencing resource-and-stonith;
> }
> handlers {
>       outdate-peer "/sbin/make-sure-the-other-node-is-confirmed-dead.sh"
> }

Yeah, no way to tell who put that in there. It's not in the doc
sources hosted at git://git.drbd.org/drbd-documentation.git; I wonder
if anyone bothers pushing to that anymore.

Anyway, that script name is a placeholder. I incidentally wrote a
script that does what such a script is expected to do just a little
while back; the commit is at
http://git.drbd.org/gitweb.cgi?p=drbd-8.3.git;a=commit;h=e56fd51a2ccc85699bc1b86c3d5c60a57ac9c781
-- feel free to test.

Hope this helps.