[DRBD-user] Changing server's IP's

Marcelo Pereira marcelops at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:06:28 CET 2012

Hi Mark,

Please, tell me more about this.

I have been struggling with my e1000e NIC, and the cluster isn't synching
at all. It goes until 2.8% (out of 16Tb) and the connection simply drops
off. That is why I want to use another NIC, which use a chipset other that
this e1000e.

I have already updated the driver to 1.9.5, and it's exactly what you said:
"random nic resets". I thought it was (1) the cables, (2) the switch ports
and finally (3) the switch itself. I have changed all these hardware, and
still can't sync.

Tell more about this issue with the Intel e1000e, please!

Thanks,
Marcelo