[DRBD-user] using SSD drives, the TRIM challenge

Bart Coninckx bart.coninckx at telenet.be
Thu Mar 8 11:28:32 CET 2012

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone is successfully SSD drives as their backend
storage devices. If so, I'm wondering if these drives do no degrade
quite fast seen there is no TRIM support in DRBD.

I'm also wondering if can motivate people to help sponsor this feature.
If the group is large enough, I suppose we can get this done for not too
much money.

thx!

B.