[DRBD-user] Kernel hung on DRBD / MD RAID

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Mon Mar 5 16:35:49 CET 2012

Hi Andreas,

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----

We've even disabled RAID1 on our production servers and fully rely on drbd because we are unable to schedule the load. We hoped converting to KVM could solve the problem because there is no separate hypervisor, but that is not the solution you say.

We use all the different components (xen, drbd, raid1) for several years now in different combinations, but only this specific combination of components seem to have problems. I have no idea where to start debugging, or even where to start asking for help, do you have an idea?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot

Altijd en overal bij je belangrijkste gegevens?
http://www.exchange-alternatief.com/

KovoKs B.V. is ingeschreven onder KvK nummer: 11033334