[DRBD-user] A problem about oracle on drbd

Lyre 4179e1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 05:16:00 CEST 2012

Hi:

    It may be not appropriate to post this problem here, but I'm just
looking for some clues.

    In our testing environment, we have 2 box attaching to different
storage (IBM DS 3000 series), we use LVM to manage the LUNs, build
DRBDs (protocol A) on the top of Logic Volume, and create an oracle
instance on Primary.
    Primary:   DS 3000-> LVM -> DRBD (Protocal A) -> Oracle
    Secondary:   A different DS 3000-> LVM -> DRBD (Protocal A)

    In one of our test case, while an application is writing to oracle
on primary node, we reboot it and try to recover the oracle database
on (previous) secondary node.
    However, oracle was unable to start, it complains:  ORA-00600:
internal error code, arguments: [kcratr_nab_less_than_odr], [1],

    Did anyone encountered this problem ?

Regards!