[DRBD-user] Corosync Configuration

Pascal BERTON pascal.berton3 at free.fr
Thu Jun 7 19:28:48 CEST 2012

I also used this manual to startup, I agree with Jake, that's a typo. Apart from that, William, your "bindnetaddr" parameter should not end with a "0", it's supposed to be the IP address your local host/node will use to monitor its peers. Instead, replace it by the IP address your server has on network 192.168.1.0.

My own file looks like this :
---------------------------------------------8<-------------------------------------------------
# Please read the corosync.conf.5 manual page
compatibility: whitetank

totem {
        version: 2
        secauth: off
        threads: 0
        interface {
                ringnumber: 0
                bindnetaddr: 175.10.20.6
                mcastaddr: 226.94.1.0
                mcastport: 4000
        }
        interface {
                ringnumber: 1
                bindnetaddr: 195.165.5.245
                mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
                mcastport: 4001
        }
        rrp_mode: active
}

logging {
        fileline: off
        to_stderr: no
        to_logfile: yes
        to_syslog: yes
        logfile: /var/log/cluster/corosync.log
        debug: off
        timestamp: on
        logger_subsys {
                subsys: AMF
                debug: off
        }
}
amf {
        mode: disabled
}

aisexec {
        user: root
        group: root
}
service {
        # Load the Pacemaker Cluster Resource Manager
        name: pacemaker
        ver: 0
}

There are 2 interface entries because I have set 2 rings up, for cluster monitoring. You might start with only one without problem, in which case I guess you may remove the rrp_mode entry.

Now, from a more general prospective, I believe this is not the right mailing list to post that kind of question, I believe you'd better do so in the linux-ha one, you'd probably have a better reactivity...

HTH.

Best regards,

Pascal.