[DRBD-user] Corosync Configuration

Yount, William D Yount.William at menloworldwide.com
Thu Jun 7 07:22:34 CEST 2012

I am following this guide: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/txt/Clusters_from_Scratch/Clusters_from_Scratch.txt

I have two servers with two NICS each:
Server 1:
                NIC-A: 10.89.99.31
                NIC-B: 192.168.1.5
Server 2:
                NIC-A: 10.89.99.32
                NIC-B: 192.168.1.10

I am at the section where I need to configure corosync.conf. I tried doing the command line:

1.        export ais_port=4000

2.        export ais_mcast=226.94.1.1

3.        export ais_addr=`ip addr | grep "inet" | tail -n 1 | awk '{print $4}' | sed s/255/0/

4.        env | grep ais_ais_mcast=226.94.1.1

The last command doesn't show anything. I was reading the notes and it said that this was for a simple setup with one NIC. I am editing the corosyn.conf file manually. I was wondering if anyone could look at the attached configuration and let me know if that is suitable or should I be doing something different.  The 192.168.1.X addresses are for the cross-over connection that directly links both computers together and which I plan to use for sync/pacemaker traffic.

Thanks,
William Yount | Systems Analyst | Menlo Worldwide | Cell: 901-654-9933
Safety | Leadership | Integrity | Commitment | Excellence