[DRBD-user] Fault Tolerant NFS

Yount, William D Yount.William at menloworldwide.com
Tue Jun 5 07:41:31 CEST 2012

Does anyone have a good resource for setting up a fault tolerant NFS cluster using DRBD? I am currently using DRBD, Pacemaker, Corosync and OCFS2 on Ubuntu 12.04.

High availability doesn't meet my needs. I have spent quite a while reading and trying out every combination of settings, but nothing seems to work properly.

Thanks,
William Yount | Systems Analyst | Menlo Worldwide | Cell: 901-654-9933
Safety | Leadership | Integrity | Commitment | Excellence