[DRBD-user] sync with wrong data

陈楠 chennan.1986 at 163.com
Mon Jun 4 10:47:47 CEST 2012

Thank you for your explanation. I have found this in change log, Can you explain it to me?
In case our backing devices support write barriers and cache flushes, we use these means to ensure data integrity in the presence of volatile disk write caches and power outages.

在 2012-06-04 15:48:36,"Felix Frank" <ff at mpexnet.de> 写道: