[DRBD-user] Syncer's "after" dependency for online verifying

Lionel Sausin ls at numerigraphe.com
Fri Jun 1 12:03:20 CEST 2012

Dear DRBD community,

We're using DRBD 8.3.11 with 2 resources called A and B.
B is configured to sync after A, but when I run "drbdadm verify all"
both resources start verifying immediately.
Is it possible to have DRBD verify B only when A is done verifying?
If not, has it been/will it be possible in versions after 8.3.11?

Thanks in advance,
Lionel Sausin.