[DRBD-user] DRBD Replication

Manoj Bhola Manoj.Bhola at nds8.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 23:24:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a query and I wonder if someone could shed some light:

I have a 2 node DRBD set up Primary/Secondary.

Temporarily the secondary node is unavailable for a period of time. A single block of data on the Primary changes multiple times in that period. When the failed node comes back online and replication starts, for that block of data are all changes sent to the secondary node or just the last change?

Thanks

Manoj

The information contained in this email is intended for the person to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. You should not copy, retain, forward or disclose its
contents to anyone else, or take any action based upon it, if it is
not addressed to you personally. If the message is received by anyone other
than the addressee, please notify the sender and delete the message.

NDS8 does not accept responsibility for changes made to this
message after it was sent. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to
avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of
this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.