[DRBD-user] crm-fence-peer.sh & maintenance / reboots

Dirk Bonenkamp - ProActive dirk at proactive.nl
Wed Jul 25 13:37:39 CEST 2012

Op 25-7-2012 13:19, Florian Haas schreef:
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Dirk Bonenkamp - ProActive
> <dirk at proactive.nl> wrote:
>> Op 24-7-2012 17:00, Florian Haas schreef:

>>> I'm not sure if you are, but we are. We're missing information about
>>> your DRBD and Pacemaker version, and your DRBD and Pacemaker
>>> configuration, specifically. Please collect and pastebin that, and
>>> follow up on this thread with the URL.
>>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I guess I could have expected this question... sorry, here we go:
>>
>> Ubuntu 10.04 running 2.6.32-41-generic / x86_64
>> DRBD 8.3.13 (self compiled)
> "modinfo drbd" please? Just making sure that you are in fact using the
> 8.3.13 kernel module, not the one that ships with Ubuntu 10.04.

Here you go:

filename:       /lib/modules/2.6.32-41-generic/updates/dkms/drbd.ko
alias:          block-major-147-*
license:        GPL
version:        8.3.13
author:         Philipp Reisner <phil at linbit.com>, Lars Ellenberg
<lars at linbit.com>
srcversion:     37949097C324F391BD88740
depends:
vermagic:       2.6.32-41-generic SMP mod_unload modversions
parm:           minor_count:Maximum number of drbd devices (1-256) (uint)
parm:           disable_sendpage:bool
parm:           allow_oos:DONT USE! (bool)
parm:           cn_idx:uint
parm:           proc_details:int
parm:           enable_faults:int
parm:           fault_rate:int