[DRBD-user] Removing DRBD Kernel Module Blocks

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Tue Jan 31 15:54:05 CET 2012

Hi Felix,

I was attempting to failover from node1 to node2 by putting node1 into standby mode. I have not been able to get crm resource migrate to work - e.g. I'll instruct it to migrate the DRBD resource (which should cause all other resources to migrate as well) with crm resource migrate ms_drbd_mount1 node2 , but this doesn't seem to have any effect.

Here are the software versions:
pacemaker 1.1.6-2ubuntu0~ppa2
heartbeat 1:3.0.5-3ubuntu0~ppa1
drbd8-utils 2:8.3.7-1ubuntu2.2
Ubuntu 10.04.3

The versions of pacemaker and heartbeat above are from the Ubuntu HA Maintainers Stable PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-ha-maintainers/+archive/ppa

I had to use this version of heartbeat/pacemaker because the version included with 10.04 does not support the ocf:heartbeat:exportfs OCF resource.

Thanks,

Andrew