[DRBD-user] Removing DRBD Kernel Module Blocks

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Mon Jan 30 10:07:08 CET 2012

Hi,

On 01/29/2012 03:03 PM, Lars Ellenberg wrote:
>>> I don't think DRBD should attempt to become primary when
> And it does not. It is the *peer* that is "refusing" here,
> hinting to "self" that I should Outdate myself when voluntarily
> disconnecting from a peer in Primary role.

D'oh!

On 01/27/2012 11:19 PM, Andrew Martin wrote:
> However, shouldn't it have migrated already when that node went offline?
> How can I what is preventing the DRBD resource from being promoted?
> I've attached my configuration (as outputted by crm configure show).

Hum, difficult. I can't really tell the problem from what you posted.

>From experience: Your config contains lots of "target-role" etc.
parameters (probably from issuing crm resource start / promote ...).
I have known some of these to prevent clean failovers under specific
circumstances.

You may want to try and get rid of all those target-* parameters as a
first try.

HTH,
Felix