[DRBD-user] multiple primaries using mutilple volumes as protocol A

Carsonguy wcomegys at controller.state.nv.us
Fri Jan 20 00:59:00 CET 2012

Hi ;
I am using protcol A, I am looking at using the allow-mutilple primaries
flag.
I am setting up multiple volumes 0 and 1, I tried having volume 0 primary on
Node A and volume 1 primary on node B, and it through an error. Is it
advisable to do this? I realize I can not have any volume primary on both
nodes at the same time.
Thanks