[DRBD-user] drbd not syncing and showing update state

marc genou marcgenou at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 10:29:28 CET 2012

Hi

We are using drbd alongside with heartbeat and pacemaker in a lot of
machines
drbd 8.3
pacemaker 1.0.11
heartbeat 3.x

We are having serious problems with the sync. In all these different types
of environments some of the drbd devices seems to be updated in the
secondary node but the real copy that they are keeping is outdated (a month
ago or even more) suddenly something happen and we find that the sync from
the secondary is restoring outdated data.

If you need more data, please ask me.