[DRBD-user] fence-peer guidelines

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Fri Jan 13 17:00:55 CET 2012

On 01/13/2012 01:38 AM, Florian Haas wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 7:10 AM, Digimer <linux at alteeve.com> wrote:
>> I'm looking to re-write/expand lhh's "obliterate-peer.sh" fence handler
>> that hooks into red hat clusters. In his code is a reference to a
>> mailing list post back in 2006 with a bit of detail, but that's all I
>> could dig up so far.
>>
>> Is there an API/developer's guide or similar docs for writing fence
>> handlers?
>
> AFAIR there's only the exit code convention that's documented:
>
> http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-fence-peer.html
>
> Cheers,
> Florian

There is nothing documented about what environment values are set?

I suppose I could write a test script that prints out the environment
variables and go from there, but it's not a very authoritative method. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"omg my singularity battery is dead again.
stupid hawking radiation." - epitron