[DRBD-user] Tales of woe - possible Debian Squeeze kernel bugs, possible DRBD bugs, possible Xen bugs...

Adam Wilbraham adam.wilbraham at technophobia.com
Thu Jan 12 11:56:07 CET 2012

Unfortunately not. I have another pair of servers built in the same
way that are not currently used, so I'm hoping that when I get through
my backlog I can spend some further time debugging on those. Regarding
the disable_sendpage=1 module option, I don't believe that is enabled
actually, I'll try it on the other pair and see if it makes any
difference.

On 11 January 2012 21:14, Florian Haas <florian at hastexo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Adam Wilbraham
>
> You didn't have the chance to hook up a serial terminal and capture
> the log messages that way, I suppose?
>
> Any idea whether you were getting a kernel panic, or an oops?
>
> And, just checking, you did follow
> http://www.drbd.org/users-guide-8.3/s-xen-drbd-mod-params.html?
>
> Cheers,
> Florian
>
> --
> Need help with High Availability?
> http://www.hastexo.com/now

Adam Wilbraham
Senior Systems Administrator

Technophobia Ltd, Velocity House, 3 Solly Street, Sheffield, S1 4DE

t: +44 (0)114 2212123
e: adam.wilbraham at technophobia.com
w: http://www.technophobia.com/
http://twitter.com/WeTechnophobia

Part of the Capita Group: www.capita.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales Company No. 3063669
VAT registration No. 618 1841 40
ISO 9001:2000 Accredited Company No. 21227
ISO 14001:2004 Accredited Company No. E997
ISO 27001:2005 (BS7799) Accredited Company No. IS 508906
Investor in People Certified No. 101507

The contents of this email are confidential to the addressee
and are intended solely for the recipients use. If you are not
the addressee, you have received this email in error.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
personally and not Technophobia Limited who do not accept
responsibility for the contents of the message.

All email communications, in and out of Technophobia,
are recorded for monitoring purposes.