[DRBD-user] Metadata question

Peter Beck peter at datentraeger.li
Mon Jan 9 13:41:28 CET 2012

Hi guys,

I have a question:

If I use a partition with 1 TB, I should create a 33 MB metadata
partition.
What if I resize the 1TB partition ? Now the (internal) metadata
partition
should be resized too ? Or will it automatically attached at the end ?
How does that exactly work ?

Best Regards
Peter

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                 -- The GNU Manifesto