[DRBD-user] Best Distribuition for DRBD Deployment

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Sun Jan 8 20:43:06 CET 2012

Actually, with RHEL you buy your entitlement for the OS from RedHat and support for DRBD from Linbit. You can get the supported binaries for RHEL from Linbit at that point, and RedHat/Linbit will work support cases together which involve DRBD.

None of the RHEL 6 Add-ons get you DRBD. HA just gives you cman/rgmanager/etc. I think even pacemaker is still tech preview as of 6.2.

David