[DRBD-user] drbd performance issue on SATA

François Delpierre drbd at pivert.org
Sat Jan 7 12:41:38 CET 2012

Hi,

The stats did not change, and the description for the tests are good. Only the "2GB disk SSD 7200RPM" by "2TB HD SATA 7200RPM" .

For the bandwidth, my settings in the drbd config for the replication rate are set to 40M, but I unlock them when I need a full resync and nothing is running with the drbdsetup {device} syncer [-a {dev_minor}] [-r {rate}] command.