[DRBD-user] Add new-minor failure

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Wed Jan 4 11:09:52 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Felix Frank <ff at mpexnet.de> wrote:
> On 01/03/2012 08:10 PM, Vadim GLotkov wrote:
>> DRBDADM_VERSION=8.4.1
>
> OK, good.
>
>> drbdadm: unrecognized option '--new-minor'

It's a subcommand, not an option. Should be "drbdadm new-minor", not
"drbdadm --new-minor".

But as per Rasto's testing (sorry to be able to provide hearsay only;
I don't use 8.4 at this point) adding new volumes to existing
resources doesn't always work, so you probably shouldn't be attempting
this anyhow.

Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?