[DRBD-user] Any DRBD 8.3 package that work with kernel version 2.6.16.60-0.54.5-smp

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Thu Feb 9 09:31:07 CET 2012

Hi,

what Linux distribution is this? I think many distributors build
separate kernel module packages for DRBD, so you may install this as well.

For SUSE, it should have "kmp" somewhere in its name.

It looks like this OS installation is rather ancient. Have you
considered upgrading to a newer release?

HTH,
Felix