[DRBD-user] Changes from lower level block device

Jaap78 info at jaap-jan.net
Tue Feb 7 08:36:37 CET 2012

Hello,

Normally DRBD writes changes from device /dev/drbd[x] to a lower level block
device (for example /dev/sda) and then submit it to the secondary node.

Does DRBD also submit changes to the secondary node, if the change came from
the lower level block device (/dev/sda)?

I am looking for a way to migrate a 8TB SAN to SAN storage server.

Regards,
Jaap