[DRBD-user] Volume group has insufficient free spage

shacky shacky83 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:42:06 CET 2012

Sorry, I realized that the quantity of free space needed is specified
in the log.

But now the question is: how to calculate it?
In this case, "data" is 2Tb larger and has 7,76Gb free, and 16066
extents are 62Gb...

How is the "equation" to calculate the space needed for snapshots
depending on the size of the volume group?