[DRBD-user] FileSystem Resource Won't Start

Robinson, Eric eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Tue Dec 11 20:42:11 CET 2012

> Add something like this:

> order o_drbd_then_group_clust08 inf: ms_drbd0:promote g_clust08:start
> order o_drbd_then_group_clust09 inf: ms_drbd1:promote g_clust09:start
> collocate c_group_clust08_on_drbd_master inf: g_clust08 ms_drbd0:master
> collocate c_group_clust09_on_drbd_master inf: g_clust09 ms_drbd1:master

Do I really need a colocation and an order? Doesn't a colo inply the order?

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - December 11, 2012
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Jake Smith,drbd-user at lists.linbit.com. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.