[DRBD-user] Split brain when starting resources by Pacemaker

Carlos Xavier cbastos at connection.com.br
Tue Aug 28 22:55:35 CEST 2012

Hi.

Since there was no one hint to solve this trouble, the only temporary
solution I found to allow me to continue with the cluster configuration
was wipe out all the related DRBD configuration from the crm and start the
DRBD resources by the /etc/init.d/drbd init script.

If someone have another solution I´ll be glad to hear about.

Kind regards,
Carlos.