[DRBD-user] why my mail be treated as a reply

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sun Aug 26 08:12:10 CEST 2012

On 08/26/2012 01:55 AM, Mia Lueng wrote:
> ???

I had to look in the archives to understand what your question was
about. Asking complete questions will help you get better answers.

I am guessing that you started each message by replying to another
message and then replacing the subject and message body. That would
leave the 'In-Reply-To: ' field set with the message you clicked "reply"
to, which would cause main readers to put it in the thread.

To avoid this in the future, start a fresh email.

--
Digimer
Papers and Projects: https://alteeve.ca