[DRBD-user] drbd-8.4.2rc1 test results

Dirk Bonenkamp - ProActive dirk at proactive.nl
Fri Aug 17 13:24:50 CEST 2012

Hi All,

After reading the last posts from the last few days about the
synchronisation i've added some figures to my drbd.conf:

        resync-rate             10M; #(this was already there @20M)
        c-plan-ahead            20;
        c-max-rate              30M;
        c-fill-target           20M;

It now synchronises nicely at around 30Mb/s, no big ups and downs any more.

I guess a blog post and maybe some extra detail in the manual would help
on this matter.

8.4.2rc1 still works fine, no problems the last few days.

Cheers,

Dirk