[DRBD-user] stacking drbd 3 high

Two Spirit twospirit6905 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 23:47:22 CEST 2012

Hi, I'm thinking of having my primary/secondary file servers with my primo
equipment, then an onsite ro mirror using still relatively high speed links
(1 to 4 Gbps links), then offsite to remotes, maybe through a dedicated
inexpensive DSL line. Before going too long into this thinking process, I
just wanted to make sure this would be doable with drbd