[DRBD-user] ds:Uptodate not uptodate

Two Spirit twospirit6905 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 17:13:35 CEST 2012

Hi, newbie here,
I'm trying to figure out what is going on. I've got 2 servers,
primary/secondary, disk states are both uptodate,
but there is different information on both on both servers.
If I make server1 the primary and mount it, I find file1 in the file system.
if I make server1 the secondary and server2 the primary, I find file2 in
the filesystem, but not file1.
The systems have been synced twice. Not sure how to proceed to figure this
out.

help.