[DRBD-user] Does anyone have performance numbers for DRBD over SSDs

Amit Golander amit at tonian.com
Wed Aug 8 22:13:21 CEST 2012

Hi,
DRBD documentation talks about tuning performance when using DRBD with hard
drives. It does not mention SSDs... In fact the last time I found it
mentioned (in this forum, a year and a half ago), was when it was
recomended to use Infiniband and not expect much...
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2011-January/015504.html

It would be great if someone can share the performance numbers and/or
expirience they had trying to do this.

Thanks,
   Amit