[DRBD-user] DRBD Filesystem Pacemaker Resources Stopped

Robert Langley Robert.Langley at ventura.org
Thu Apr 19 01:12:11 CEST 2012

Never mind about my new issue after fail-over. I found more of my mistakes. Ironing out a lot of them it seems.
Searching syslog I found the Heartbeat error about messages being too long. I've now turned on Compression. And I also did not specify bcast on the ds02 node (my bad for not copying the ha.cf file over and thinking that I could do a manual copy). All appears to be working now. Time to setup DRBD resource fencing, learn about implementing STONITH, then, another fail-over test to fail back to ds01.

Good things come to those who persevere. Right? -Yeah