[DRBD-user] DRBD Filesystem Pacemaker Resources Stopped

Robert Langley Robert.Langley at ventura.org
Wed Apr 18 19:58:58 CEST 2012

BTW; @Andreas, Thanks for pointing out that I'm not using STONITH and DRBD resource level fencing. I have STONITH off at the moment since that is what the LinBit document called for and because I don't know enough about it at the moment to put it into play. But, I have had it on my mind to enable it.
I'm reading up on STONITH via what I can find on ClusterLabs site and whatever else comes up on a Google search.
If you have any suggests, I am grateful for whatever you can pass on.
I'll also be sure to read up on fencing. I'm wondering if that is related to what I'm currently facing after attempting a fail-over. (My next email to the mailing list...)