[DRBD-user] Sync speed (getting to the limit)

Marcelo Pereira marcelops at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:30:53 CEST 2012

Hello,

I definitely agree on using a good switch (which I have already bought).

However, as I had a very weird problem with the switch and I couldn't
figure the problem out, I just removed it from the play, connecting a
direct cable, and it's working perfectly now.

I will add the new switch to the rack in a couple of days and restore the
scenario it is supposed to be, but it's working perfectly now, with the
direct (crossover) cable. What was exactly your problem in the past????

Thanks,
Marcelo